Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Getting off the ground, with EBAY??

SO in the dog eat dog world of webdesign I'm finding it a little bit hard to get customers to check me out. I've got some ads on craigslist made more than a few tweets and All I've got so far is a few looks?

SO my next attempt? EBAY. starting monday I will auction a $50.00 basic webdesign on Ebay, starting at $1. If I get any decent bids I wil try it again many times, I may even go so far as to EBAY webstore design. We ussually charge about $300 for a fully functional webstore! but someone may get it for just a dollar.

So what's better than a $1 website? One that costs nothing. We are giving away what we call super basic websites for free all this month. the best part is you can try out a free website then have us change the sytle and design again for free with out paying a penny!

No comments:

Post a Comment