Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Keeping Up With Things

So I master of all technology can never find a good way to manage all my blogs projects etc. I've tried Google Calender I've tried Desk Top Solutions I've tried just about every knid of planner and organizer to no Avail.

So Guess What My Big Solution Is?

A good ole white board and dry erease markers! Since I started using them it has become Impossible to ignore the things that I need to (but don't want to do.)

So why do I even write this post? Just to remind you that the internet has become in some senses a Rube Goldstein Device that sometimes improves and some times complicateds your life! So if your looking for a solution to a business or management problem think about old Fashioned solutions too You may be suprised at how well they work!

No comments:

Post a Comment