Saturday, February 27, 2010

Welcolme Back 2010!

Hi Everybody, Few of you that there are, I am Back with big appologies, since I have been writing few entries on many different blogs. I realize now that that is a super dumb way of blogging since no one blog has enough content to make any of it's readers happy so here it is the new and improved AlmostArgonauts.

So what Blogs are getting combined?

1. My WebDesign Blog
2. A Chess Blog
3. My Crash Custom Image Blog(This was Just Putting out Images That I have added to my my Myspace Image Site
4. A Blog About Poker
5. A Blog About Pool(that I haven't launched yet)
6. A Blog About the making of a cooking podcast that I am doing with a friend.
7. Jasons Journal Moble which was my personal Random Blog.

Will all of these things work Out Together? God, I hope so! I guess will just have to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment