Saturday, February 27, 2010

Wild Ups and Downs

Accelerated Chess Development #1
As I try to both learn and teach I realize that it's a delicate balence. So you have to be very agile in your desision making to have everything your doing fall into place. This is especially true since life and chess are both primarily about making multiple parts and plans work together seamlessly.

So Now I realize...
1. There is no way to improve my chess significantly in 6 months and write a full book.
2. My other Blogs are suffering as I go through intense Chess Addiction(Not that there's any thing wrong with that!)

So I'm adjusting

As of Now I am going to be Moving all of my Blogs to my main blog.

As an additional note I will be changing the way I blog about chess. IF I just wrote a book by writing a blog it would probably be pretty disappointing for my blog followers to just get a book of the same old stuff that they have already read! So from Now on the Chess Part of my blog will be me pointing out cool things from my games or Games I've Found Online!

No comments:

Post a Comment