Friday, November 20, 2009

My first Week of Blogging

Blogs About Blogging
So this has been my fisrt real attempt at blogging for promotion and Maybe profit. I've Enjoyed it but I'm a little annoyed that I have yet to get one full time follower :-( So It's time to get serious This weeks only Blog goal is to get at least one full time follower and maybe a damn comment is that too much to ask?

Improving Your (my) Blog's Chances
As in webdesign I always turn to the experts in this case it is http://www.problogger.net/archives/2008/03/11/how-id-promote-my-blog-if-i-were-starting-out-again/
ProBlogger.Net produced a Blogging book that I greedily skimmed through at barns and Noble this week so they seem like my perfect first source!



Learning From The Best
So I read this article thouroughly and checked out about half of the articles related to this articles and discovered sereveral Pearls of wisdom.
I won't Spoil his great Article by giving the ending away but he used and I will use a variety of techniques from guest writing, to social media( Which is something I use to promote my websites as well).

This Weeks Conlusion
I should have bought the book! A mistake that I will quickly correct and my excessively beautiful girlfriend will not talk me out of it this time NO MATTER WHAT!

1 comment:

  1. Every year about this time, I open up my blog and invite GUEST-POSTERS to contribute. Let me knwo if you'd be interested!

    http://dave-lucas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete