Friday, November 13, 2009

Press Releases GO!

So Having started this blog as well as almost 10 websites...
I need to promote I as an amature am going to try to promote this blog in a big variety of ways and I'm hoping to find out which ones are great and which ones are not quickly and easily. So please help me out if your following and know more than I do.

My first Attempt is Press releases!

I have created myself an account with prlog.org and I realy hope that free PR's work but I have a few problems.

1. I have no idea what the best way to track feedback is?
2. I don't have enough time to retype everything thatI write on one blog or site on to multiple PR sites or blogs for that matter.

Check out My Cooking site if you like at Eatzu.com
I am commiting here and now that the first few episodes of Never Trust a skinny chef are going up as a podcast soon. Joey our cook is phenominal but of the 14episodes that I have I haven't officially published even one Yet. Guess that's why I need this Journal to pull my ass back in line
from time to time. We do have one episode online already so check it out and tell me what you think!

Oh No More todo!
So I didn't even scrath the surface of yesterdays todo list so by the time people start following this blog I want you to send me shameful messages about things that can be done today should be, But at this point THERE IS NOBODY FOLLOWING THIS BLOG. So I think I'm scott free.

If you find yourself reading this please tell others about me or tell me about your blogs and websites as I am a big fan of link and blog exchanges and as I get more settled in with this whole blog think some of the Programing and promotional things that I am working out the hard way might help some of you out there!

To Do
1. Everything from Yesterday!
2. Post a PRlog.org release about the blog and about Eatzu.com
3. Wait for the kudo's and date requests to pour in(lol)!

Upcomming
The big reason I'm jumping into this is that once I get the full to do list done I'm going to be shelling out 30-100 free websites designed by me at no cost to their new owners. More details are coming when I'm ready to launch but if you know someone looking for a site tell them to stay tunned because it's damn hard to beat FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment