Thursday, November 12, 2009

This Day Forward

My Story So Far...

This blog is dedicated to my goals my websites and all of you that may have similar interests. I have 8 websites currently and all of them are underdeveloped and under monitized. I have become interested in podcasting, game design, professional website design, and writing. My websites mirror my hobbies with one on poker, chess, webdesign, books!, and food. I also have two business oriented sites on furniture and Handyman Services and I have created a handful of websites for friends and customers.

So why Blog?

Because mediocre is no longer good enough!
I have finally mastered some of the tech that I've been trudging through and I am sick and tired of having second rate sites so I'm going to do something about it. Starting right now from this day forward this journal will keep me managing my time right and pushing my websites to new heights!

If any of you out their are webdesigners graphics guy's or internet addics and have Ideas Send them this way because I'm listening.

Jason Williams







No comments:

Post a Comment