Monday, November 30, 2009

Social Overload!!

So here's my next question. Do you ever get to much social media too many games, too many ideas to possibly pursue?

Well I sure as Hell do! And after hour wasted on Facebook, hundreds of mindless Tweets and little ROI for your efforts. Well, after a week of getting caught up in the fun I have a plan for making myself useful again in the social media world.

Step 1: Google Documents
So having been a big fan of countless excel sheets and a frequent loser, misnamer, and Oh No I'm on the wrong computer..er. Google Docs are the answer to my and maybe your prayers. Available at you can create spreadsheets, word documents, databases and a ton of other documents that you can create online and access from any computer!

Step 2: Create Campaigns and the Share you Google Documents
When preforming a big job I usually do best when I share the work load, so find a friend link to dissimilar sites or just try to use your accounts in tandom. Then enable your to do spreadsheet to be shared with your friend or friends account.

Step 3: Share This! Why Do twice when you can do once
Sign up for a share this account it allows you to pass your blogs to your facebook accout. And link your Twitter to both you facebook pages and your Blog!


Step 4: Twitter With Purpose
This is the final thing I have learned about Twitter, It can be damn pointless if you let it be! So plan out your tweets to be only appropriate and helpful my plan update, updates! At the end of this blog and everyother twitter is getting a link that says hey check this out! Of course I may have to tweet about footbal but only if the Titans keep scoring at the last possible seconds!

No comments:

Post a Comment