Thursday, November 12, 2009

November 12th

Facebooks Going down
I have recently relized that facebook games are bottom feeding zombies thatare slowly sucking out my Brains!

I have wasted half a dozen hours on bejewelled alone in just the last week. However, I also realized that since these undead abominations hold their audience for long periods of time its time to become a dealer!

So watch out my friends I just created my first PHP web app a simple form. But as soon as I can convert my game maker games to web apps. Beware because they are Fun!!

This brings me to my Comming Soon List...

1. Downloadable Games from CrashCustom.Com


Daily Goals(this is just my personal stuff to do I will try to not list laundry but no promises as this is the main reason for my web journaling. Increased effectiveness.)

1. Finish current step of CrashAuto write Program(Step 3 of 7)
2. Find info on using ActiveX controls to run a game maker EXE on the website. (If any of you know this Answer Please send me the link)
3. Import this blog into my facebook Account!

No comments:

Post a Comment