Saturday, November 14, 2009

Who the hell is Craig?

Should I Promote in Craigslist?
So I'm Experimenting as always with promotions and I think I'll give Craigs List a try. I'm planning on posting a serveal Adds for HandymanTN.com a new websites I have made for some of my friends who do various handyman Jobs. I've seen a lot of trafic from the free section before and hope that I can drive some small amount of conversion worthy traffic to my site.


Completing the list!
I've finally completed a few of my to do list projects and now I need to complete the whole process of preparing templates, etc for web design. I am hoping that in another few weeks I'll be ready to under take 20 free websites!

Craigslist Conversion!
I was quite pleased after posting the craigslist Add I have already recieved one job to bid only 1 day later I hope that this will turn into the first conversion for HandymanTN.com if Nothing else it shows the power of Craigs list for free advertisement!



Looking for new Ideas
I am always looking for new ideas on promoting so if you have any ideas leave me a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment